Forest Insect and Disease Newsletter
Handy and Helpful Websites for Forest Health Information
- DNR Forest Health web page
- DNR Silviculture- "Watch-out" statements for selected NPCs inside the documents
- DNR-Division of Forestry Invasive species
- MDA Invasives species webpage
- DNR Forest Insect and Disease Newsletter
- DNR Forest Health Website Address Book- Has many links to web sites with I&D information by many agencies and universities.
- DNR Forest Health Annual Reports back to 1969
- Gardening plant diagnosis - U of M
- Lanscape Plant diagnosis by Tree Species - U of M
- Insect and disease publications - federal source Forest Insect and Disease Leaflets, How to's...
- National Forest Health Monitoring Program
- Forest Health Highlights for MN back to 1994
- Aerial FH detection survey maps of MN – Contact Regional Specialist for annual ARC shape files.
- Hazard tree/ risk tree management
- Pesticide products that are legal in Minnesota
- Tick and tick-borne disease information
Reporting potential finds of EAB, GM or other exotic pests