Forest Insect & Disease Newsletter
Bienvenue, Bienvenidos, Biindigen, Tevetuloa, Wilkommen!
Welcome and thanks for subscribing to the Forest Insect and Disease Newsletter. We really appreciate the opportunity to provide you up-to-date information about the health of our Minnesota forests.
In this issue:
- Ash management guidelines on Forestry-Administered Lands
- Bur oak blight
- Diplodia in red pine seedlings
- Eastern larch beetle mortality
- Emerald ash borer
- First Detector training
- Gypsy moth- MDA State Summary Report 2010
- Spruce budworm
News from Elsewhere
- U.S. Forest Service, Northern Research Station, Lauches Website for Reporting American Elm
- Symptoms of Annosum root disease