Blufflands/Rochester Plateau Plan
- began in 2000
- was signed by DNR commissioner Allen Garber May 29, 2002
- had its strategic direction implemented after July 1, 2002
- was developed by staff from DNR divisions for Forestry, Fish and Wildlife, and Ecological Resources
- was made available for public review and comment
- was approved by division and department leadership
- directed vegetation management on approximately 58,000 acres of forest lands administered by the DNR divisions of Forestry and Fish and Wildlife.
The final plan includes:
- long-term strategic goals, strategies, and desired future forest conditions, as revised based on public review
- summaries of the seven-year stand selection process, the results of which were used to implement the long-term strategic direction
- the complete seven-year list of stands selected for field review and potential treatment
- DNR responses to comments received during public review.
Direct comments, questions, or requests for a paper or CD copy of any of these final plans can be submitted via email to:
DNR-Division of Forestry,
500 Lafayette Road, St. Paul,