Old Mill Stream Tributary Habitat Restoration/Improvement Project
Record of Decision on Environmental Assessment Worksheet (EAW)
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (MDNR), as the Responsible Governmental Unit for environmental review of the Old Mill Stream Tributary Habitat Restoration/Improvement Project in the City of Marine on St. Croix in Washington County, has issued a Record of Decision regarding the Need for an Environmental Impact Statement for the project. The MDNR has concluded that an Environmental Impact Statement is not required because the project does not have the potential for significant environmental effects. The justification for this determination is contained in the Record of Decision (below). The Record of Decision also contains the Department's responses to all substantive written comments received on the Environmental Assessment Worksheet (EAW) during the 30-day public review and comment period.
Issuing this Record of Decision concludes the State environmental review process for this project and the project can proceed to permitting and approvals.
Please call (651) 259-5072 if you have questions about this EAW.
- Record of Decision (2.3 Mb)
Environmental Assessment Worksheet (EAW)
- Cover memo (180kb)
- Environmental Assessment Worksheet (1.2mb)
- Figure 1 (County Map) (257kb)
- Figure 2 (USGS Topographic Map) (255kb)
- Figure 3 (William O'Brien State Park Map) (655kb)
- Figure 4 (Aerial Photo) (213kb)
- Figure 5 (Grading Plans) (166kb)
- Figure 6 (New Stream Classifications) (113kb)
- Figure 7 (Instream Habitat Features) (414kb)
- Figure 8 (Longitudinal Profiles) (56kb)
- Figure 9 (Typical Cross-Sections) (28kb)
- Figures 10, 11, and 12 (Typical Habitat Structures) (23kb)
- Figure 13 (Floodplain Map) (32kb)
- Attachment 1 (Natural Heritage information) (153kb)
- Attachment 2 (SHPO information) (227kb)
This information is available in an alternative format upon request. E-mail the DNR Information Center at email@example.com or call at (651) 296-6157 or (888) MINNDNR.