Working draft maps
The working draft rules propose the following six districts to replace the four existing districts.
- CA-ROS: Rural & Open Space District – Rural undeveloped and developed low density residential land that is riparian or visible from the river, often contains tracts of high quality ecological resources.
- CA-RN: River Neighborhood District - Developed residential lands and existing/planned parkland that are visible from the river, or that abut riparian parkland
- CA-RTC: River Towns & Crossings District - Historic downtown and river crossing commercial areas, as well as existing institutional campuses.
- CA-SR: Separated from River District - Land that is separated from and not visible from the river.
- CA-UM: Urban Mixed District - Commercial, institutional, and industrial mixed-use areas as well as existing/planned parklands.
- CA-UC: Urban Core District - Urban cores of Minneapolis and St. Paul.
To find which district applies to your property, look for your property in one of these seven map panels. The map panels are listed from north to south. The titles of the panels include the names of the cities at the northern and southern extent covered by each map panel.
The following maps are PDF files.
- Dayton to Anoka
- Anoka to Brooklyn Park
- Brooklyn Park to Minneapolis
- St. Paul
- St. Paul to Nininger
- Nininger to Ravenna
Click on sections of the map below to open detailed district maps.