Angling - combination (Married Couple) (r) - Code 112


Valid for residents legally as recognized by MN state law. Each angler needs a separate trout stamp to fish for trout. (Spouse may fish with this license, but must purchase a trout stamp separately to fish for trout.)

  • Fishing regulations
  • Angling information
  • Fee:

    $ 35.00

    Close this window