Angling - military (r)


A Resident that is in the armed forces of the United States, stationed outside the state, and home on leave are exempt from having a fishing license however must have proof of MN residency and official leave and/or discharge papers must be carried while fishing.

  • Fishing regulations
  • Angling information
  • Fee:

    $ 0.00

    Close this window