OHV Trails GPS Data
WARNING - There is a possibility of overwriting existing MapSource data or custom maps on your GPS when uploading IMG files to your GPS. DO NOT overwrite any existing map data when uploading a custom map. Use this data at your own risk.
MNDNR is providing IMG files only. Each of the downloads below contain one file, which you can upload to your Garmin GPS.
If you have an older Garmin GPS unit which does not support support drag and drop direct file transfer, you will need software to upload the IMG file to a Garmin GPS. One available free software package is: Mapwel's MAPupload.MNDNR does not support or endorse this product but we did test our IMG file with this software and found it to work.
IMG file loading instructions
- Download the Garmin background map file to your computer from the links below.
- Open your Garmin IMG file uploading software (not provided here).
- Use your uploading software to load the IMG files from your computer to your GPS.
Download files by vehicle type
- All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) Class I
- All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) Class II
- Off-Highway Motorcycles (OHMs)
- Off-Road Vehicles (ORVs)
Files were last updated August, 2013.