Project Learning Tree (PLT)
Set up a workshop
If you don't see a workshop on the education and teacher training workshops calendar that meets your needs, ask us to set up a workshop for you. Here's how.
Contact the PLT coordinator to discuss the following:
- Type of workshop
- Examples of workshop themes:
- Workshop audience
- The workshop audience can be teachers, colleagues, naturalists, scout leaders, or other groups.
- Locations can vary. Workshops may be offered at schools, nature centers, colleges and universities, or other locations.
- Costs vary, but we work to keep them affordable. Average workshops cost anywhere from $20 to $80 per participant.
- You may contact a local sponsor or speak with the PLT coordinator for other possibilities.
- We can offer graduate credits through Hamline University's Center for Global and Environmental Education. Twelve classroom hours and a homework project are required to earn one graduate credit. To set up graduate credit, speak with the PLT coordinator.