MN DNR GPS data license agreement
Minnesota Department of Natural Resources General Geographic Data License Agreement:
- The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (MNDNR) grants to you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, license to use these digital data. This license agreement applies to all digital data acquired from DNR staff, FTP sites, or other internet-based delivery systems. In the event that another license agreement issued by DNR staff is explicitly associated with a particular data set, the terms of the other license agreement prevail, and the terms expressed in this more general license agreement are nullified.
- The MNDNR makes no representations about the suitability of these data for any purpose. The data are provided 'as is' without express or implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- MNDNR is not obligated to provide updates to these data in the event that newer versions become available. MNDNR provides documentation when available through established distribution mechanisms.
- The user relieves the MNDNR and its respective officers, agents and employees of, any liability for any and all damages resulting from use or mis-use of these data including, but not limited to:
incidental, consequential, special or indirect damages of any sort, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, even if MNDNR has been informed of the possibility of such damages, or
for any claim by any other party. Furthermore, in States that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, you may not use these data.
- When these data are used in the development of digital or analog (hardcopy) products, MNDNR must be acknowledged as having contributed data to the development of the product.
- Although the use of these data are not restricted, they may not be sold commercially or privately, without the written permission of MNDNR.