Interactive Snowmobile Trails - Map Help
Using the Interactive Snowmobile Trail Map
The Interactive Snowmobile Trail Map uses different layers of information that help you find information about snowmobile trails and nearby state and federal recreation areas.
You can explore the map using the interface icons, the drop down quick zoom, or do a specific place search. See the instructions below to learn more.
To learn more about a specific feature, click the feature and an information bubble will appear.
- Clicking on the icon resets the Interactive Snowmobile Trial Map to show the entire state.
- This icon allows you to move to a different area of the map. You can also hold down your mouse to drag the large map to a new position, or click on the smaller map (located in the lower right of the map) to move to a specific area of the state.
- This icon allows you to measure the distance between 2 or more points.
Use the Place input box to quickly display a specific location:
- By name: Enter the name or partial name of a of a point of interest (i.e., lake, city, WMA)
- By type: Select one of the options from the drop-down menu to narrow your search (e.g., city or lake)
About the data
This map is not adequate for sole use as a navigational aid, and its accuracy is not guaranteed.