Camper Cabin Reservations
A hidden treasure in Minnesota's state parks! Stay the night in a rustic cabin. Cabins can accommodate five to six people. Many include electricity, and some are wheelchair accessible. No pets allowed.
Make a Reservation
Online reservations can be made 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m. Reserve Now!
Phone reservations can be made by calling 866-857-2757 (TTY: 952-936-4008) between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday through Sunday October through March, and from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily April through September. Call center is closed holidays.
Fees and Deposits
Basic cabins: (no electricity)
- Weekdays (Sun-Thurs) $45 per night
- Weekends (Fri-Sat) $50 per night
Cabins with electricity: (electricity and/or heat)
- Weekdays (Sun-Thurs) $50 per night
- Weekends (Fri-Sat) $55 per night
A non-refundable fee ($8.50 for call center/$7.00 for web) plus the cost for the entire stay must be paid in advance when the reservation is made.
* 2014 rates for basic camper cabins will be $50 weekdays (Sun-Thu) and $55 weekends (Fri-Sat). For camper cabins with heat or electricity will be $55 weekdays and $60 weekends.
To cancel your reservation, call 866-857-2757 or log onto your account online. There is a $10 cancellation fee, and the reservation fee ($8.50 for call center/$7.00 for web) is non-refundable.
- Modifications on the web are $5 and at the call center is $7. This includes modifying reservations to a different date, site, or park.
- Cancellation four or more days prior to arrival: A $10 cancellation fee is charged. The camping payment (minus the cancellation fee and the non-refundable reservation fee) will be refunded.
- Cancellation less than four days prior to arrival: The first night's camping fee is forfeited and a $10 cancellation fee is charged. The customer is refunded the remaining amount of the deposit less the non-refundable reservation fee.
- Cancellation - No Show: If a campsite is not occupied on the first night of a reservation, the reservation will be cancelled. The first two night's camping fees are forfeited and a $10 cancellation fee is charged. The customer is refunded the remaining amount of the deposit less the non-refundable reservation fee.
- Check-out is 1 p.m.
- Check-in is 3 p.m.
- Pets are not allowed in camper cabins