Group Camp Reservations
Group camps are perfect for family reunions, scout troops, and groups that want to set up multiple tents in close proximity to one another. All sites have access to toilet facilities, and a few group camps are open year-round.
Make a Reservation
Online reservations can be made 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$8.50 for web) is charged for each reservation. This fee and camping fees for the entire length of stay must be paid when the reservation is made.
Fees and Deposits
- A non-refundable fee ($10.00 for call center/$8.50 for web) is due at the time of the reservation. Additional deposits are required – prices vary within each park.
- Check the Group camp fees page for rate information.
To cancel your reservation, call 866-857-2757 or log onto your account online. There is a $10 cancellation fee, and the reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$8.50 for web) is non-refundable.
- Modifications on the web are $5 and at the call center is $7. This includes modifying reservations to a different date, site, or park.
- Cancellation four or more days prior to arrival: A $10 cancellation fee is charged. The camping payment (minus the cancellation fee and the non-refundable reservation fee) will be refunded.
- Cancellation less than four days prior to arrival: The first night's camping fee is forfeited and a $10 cancellation fee is charged. The customer is refunded the remaining amount of the deposit less the non-refundable reservation fee.
- Cancellation - No Show: If a campsite is not occupied on the first night of a reservation, the reservation will be cancelled. The first two night's camping fees are forfeited and a $10 cancellation fee is charged. The customer is refunded the remaining amount of the deposit less the non-refundable reservation fee.
- Although sites may be available earlier in the day, occupancy is not guaranteed until 4 p.m.
- Please note that your campsite must be occupied the first night of your reservation period or your reservation is cancelled.