Post-Flood Information Packet for Communities
- DNR Waters Area Hydrologist contact information
- FEMA list of publications
- "Floodplain Management - A Handbook for Local Officials" - pages 49-51
- "Answers to Questions About Substantially Damaged Structures" - pages 3-5
- "Answers to Questions About Substantially Damaged Structures" - page 16
- Sample News Release - Permit Requirements for Repair of Flood-Damaged Structures
- Standard Operating Procedure: Post-Flood Regulatory Compliance for Communities
- How to Determine Substantial Damage (Q&A)
- Substantial Damage Improvement Notice, Worksheets and Affidavits for Property Owners
(Note: These documents include a specific listing of building components that must be included in a substantial damage determination. A list of exempt items is also included.
- Substantial Damage Inspections
- Post-Flood Inspection Log
- Sample Placards for Structures
- Application for Substantial Damage / Improvement Review
- Damage Assessment Worksheets for Residential Construction
- Substantial Damage Determination Form
- "Increased Cost of Compliance Coverage - How You Can Benefit"
- "Increased Cost of Compliance Q&A - Increased Cost of Compliance Coverage - Creating a Safer Future"