National Flood Insurance Program
Ceil Strauss, State NFIP Coordinator
To oversee and administer the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) for the state of Minnesota.
- FEMA National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)
- Minnesota Communities Participating in the NFIP
(Alphabetical list includes communities that do not have mapped high risk areas, and who do not participate in the NFIP.
- FEMA Flood Insurance Information (FloodSmart)
- DNR Floodplain Management Program
- DNR Flood Insurance Basics
- A Guide for Buying and Managing Shoreland: Floodplain Management
- River and stream management
- River and stream information
- Ceil Strauss, Floodplain Community Assistance Program Hydrologist, (651) 259-5713, firstname.lastname@example.org