Other paddling in Minnesota
Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCAW)
The Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCAW) is part of the Superior National Forest and is administered by the U.S. Forest Service.
The Minnesota DNR assists with fires and other acts of nature such as blowdowns, but day-to-day management and trip reservations are managed by the Forest Service.
- Paddle Planner.com Interactive BWCA trip planning map
- U.S. Forest Service BWCAW
- BWCAW reservations (Canoeing, camping, day use)
- Canoeing.com BWCAW entry points and permit info
- BWCA.net BWCA guide
- BWCAboard.com BWCA discussion forum
- Current weather conditions
- Wildfire information