Explore: Watershed Health Assessments
Add Map Services to WHAF Map
Additional data can be added to the Watershed Health Assessment Framework mapping application if the data has been published as a REST web service. A sample list of services is available for your use. Other publicly available map services may also be added. Some data may not display at all scales, the user may need to zoom in and out to view.
STEPS FOR ADDING WEB BASED DATA:
- Select the URL for the REST web service
- Right click, select "copy link location"
- Open the WHAF "EXPLORE" map,
- Click the "Add Features" icon at the top left,
- Click the blue button to "Get more layers",
- Click the tab at the top to add "Layers from web",
- Paste (CrtlV) the URL into the field "Enter REST url here"
- Type a "Layer Name" if that field does not fill automatically
- Click "Add" to make the layer available in the table of contents
(Disclaimer: The DNR is not responsible for the accuracy or interpretation of any data accessed through online map services.)