If you don't know the answers review Shadow Tails.
1. Why does a squirrel call kuk, kuk, kuk and flick its tail in the air?
- To say hello to other squirrels.
- To warn other squirrels that a predator is nearby.
- To scare away a predator.
- All of the above reasons.
2. Where do squirrels stash food?
- In holes in the ground.
- In the attic of a house.
- Inside a hollow tree.
- All of the above places.
3. Name two reasons a squirrel twitches its tail.
- To dry out.
- To show it's upset.
- To show it's happy.
- To get rid of fleas.
4 . How do squirrels survive cold winter weather?
- They stay in warm dens or nests on the coldest days.
- Like bears, they hibernate.
- In the fall they migrate south to warmer places.
- They stay inside their nests all of the time.