The application period for the fifth round of grants closed April 4. No additional funding is currently appropriated for additional grant rounds. If funds are made available in the future for additional grants, information will be available on these web pages.
Round 1 applications were due by Jan. 29, 2016.
List of grants funded in Round 1
Round 2 applications were due by Oct. 13, 2016.
List of grants funded in Round 2
Round 3 were due by Jan. 19, 2017.
List of grants funded in Round 3
Round 4 were due by June 28, 2018.
List of grants funded in Round 4
How to apply
You must use the forms supplied in this packet and must include all documentation at the time you submit your written application. An instruction sheet is included with the forms. Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted. Applications must be received by e-mail by 2 p.m. CDT on Thursday, April 4, 2019. Applications not received prior to 2 p.m. CDT on Thursday, April 4, 2019, will not be accepted.
If you have questions about your application, please email Jeff Ledermann at [email protected]. Use the subject title: Angler and Hunter Recruitment & Retention Grant
- Applications are due by 2 p.m. CDT on Thursday, April 4, 2019.
- Grant project start date: Due to application review and finalization of contracts, applicants should not expect to start project work until approximately July 1, 2019.
- Grant Agreement Contracts must be signed and fully executed: On or before June 30, 2020.
- Projects must be completed by: June 30, 2020.
- Final Grant Report and invoices for allowable expenses must be received by: July 31, 2020, or within 30 days after completion of the grant.