Many DNR-managed lands, facilities and services are now open/available, and DNR is resuming additional in-person services in accordance with Minnesota Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control guidelines.
Please note: When indoors at a DNR facility, face coverings are recommended for all visitors, regardless of their vaccination status. DNR employees are required to wear face coverings when working indoors or when outdoors and unable to maintain social distance of at least six feet.
- DNR offices are providing in-person services, but may have limited hours depending on staff availability. Please contact your local office before visiting to schedule an appointment.
- DNR-managed lands and most service facilities on those lands are open. For information about specific facilities or amenities, check the visitor alert on the webpage for the state park, recreation area, wildlife management area, scientific and natural area, forest, or trail you plan to visit. You can find that information by typing the location you want to visit in the search bar on our website.
- Outdoor interpretive programs and group tours, and some indoor programs and tours, have resumed at many locations. Check the state parks and trails events calendar and tour page for current information.
- In-person safety trainings have resumed, as have some other programs, events, and meetings. Please see the education and safety training and DNR events webpages for information about specific events, trainings, and other programs.
- For information about licenses, permits (including burning permits), and watercraft and vehicle registrations, please visit our licensing page.
- If the resource you need is not listed above, please contact the DNR Info Center by phone at 651-296-6157 or 888-MINNDNR (646-6367) or by email at [email protected].
DNR will continue to monitor COVID-19 public health guidance and adjust services if/as needed. Please frequently check this page, as well as the DNR’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts, for updates.
Last updated 8/24/21