Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS) Adequacy Determination
The DNR has determined that the FEIS for the proposed Fargo-Moorhead Flood Risk Management Project is adequate.
The DNR prepared a state Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for the Diversion Authority's previously-proposed project. That EIS project concluded in June 2016 with the DNR's EIS adequacy determination.
EIS Record of Decision
Copies of documents may be obtained upon request by contacting Jill Townley, DNR EIS Project Manager, at [email protected] or 651-259-5168.
Final EIS Documents
Note: the Final EIS and supporting materials are provided in a .zip file.
Additional Final EIS Materials
Documents provided in PDF ( ) format.
Final EIS Appendices
- Appendix A - Draft Operation Plan
- Appendix B - Adaptive Management Monitoring Plan
- Appendix C - DSA Screening Analysis
- Appendix D - Final Distributed Storage Alternative Report
- Appendix E - Adequacy of Modeling Combined
- Appendix F - Fargo-Moorhead Final FEMA USACE Coordination Plan
- Appendix G - FMM Draft Cemetery Mitigation Plan
- Appendix H - 2011 Fargo-Moorhead Final Programmatic Agreement
- Appendix I - MNEIS Diversion Socioeconomics Report
- Appendix J - Agricultural Impacts Mitigation Plan
- Appendix K - Organic Farm Inventory Memo
- Appendix L - Response to Public Comments on the Draft EIS
- Appendix M - Purpose & Need and Alternative Rescreen Report
- Appendix N - Fargo-Moorhead EIS Hydrologic Methodology Review
- Appendix O - Takings, Flowage Easements and Acquisition Processes