The DNR training does not provide instructions on how to protect your watercraft inspectors from COVID-19, and we make no representations that watercraft inspections are compatible with social distancing and other public health guidelines. You are responsible for complying with all applicable executive orders and safety protocols from the Minnesota Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control.
This website is for informational purposes only, please contact your supervisor for the current Watercraft Inspection Training website.
Returning Level 2 Inspectors (Must have been authorized as a Level 2 in 2020)
- Complete Level 1 Online Watercraft Inspection Training (This is required prior to taking Level 2 Training)
- Watch the Decontamination Video
- Read the Watercraft Decontamination Manual
- Complete the watercraft decontamination exam (you may use your manual)
- Contact your supervisor and notify them that you have finished