DNR Web Kiosk Help
- Only the DNR web site and several related sites can be accessed.
- The Start button will return you to the DNR home page. The Forward and Back buttons will move you forward and back through previously viewed pages.
- Use the virtual keyboard to enter information into online forms. To access the keyboard click on the Show Keyboard button on the right-hand side of the screen. Click on the Hide Keyboard button when you are finished typing.
- There are no printers attached to these computers. If you would like a lake survey, please stop by the Fisheries information booth inside the DNR building.
- The Information Center staff can help you with any questions you might have about the DNR web site or kiosk operation.
If others are waiting, please limit your time
to five minutes on the computer.