Located in Bear Paw Campground, this log structure built in 1935 by Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) once served as the Bear Paw Campground Store and manager's residence and since 2013 has been repurposed into an amazing group lodging unit.
The guesthouse rents for $400 per night, or $2,400 per week, not including tax.
Seasonal - Friday preceeding fishing opener weekend through first Sunday in October.
Itasca State Park Guesthouse photo slide show. This slideshow requires the latest version of Adobe Flash Player
- Full kitchen with dining room and sitting room (kitchen towels povided)
- Three bedroom; two with queen beds, one with double bed and two futons in living area (sleeps 10, linens provided)
- Living room with a fireplace
- Heat and air conditioning
- Two bathrooms; one with accessibility (towels provided)
- Screen porch
- Picnic table and fire ring with grate
- Two parking stalls with additional space located nearby
Make a Reservation
Online reservations can be made 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each advance reservation. There is no reservation fee for same-day campsite reservations. The reservation fee (if applicable) and camping fees for the entire length of stay must be paid when the reservation is made.