A hidden treasure in Minnesota's state parks! Stay the night in a rustic cabin. Cabins can accommodate five to six people. Many include electricity, and some are wheelchair accessible. No pets allowed.
Make a Reservation
Online reservations can be made 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each advance reservation. There is no reservation fee for same-day campsite reservations. The reservation fee (if applicable) and camping fees for the entire length of stay must be paid when the reservation is made.
Fees and Deposits
Basic cabins with no electricity: $70 per night
Cabins with electricity and or heat: 75 per night
To cancel your reservation, call 866-857-2757 or log onto your account online.
- Modifications on the web are $5 and at the call center is $7. This includes modifying reservations to a different date, site, or park.
- Cancellation four or more days prior to arrival: A $10 cancellation fee is charged. The camping payment (minus the cancellation fee and the non-refundable reservation fee) will be refunded.
- Cancellation less than four days prior to arrival: The first night's camping fee is forfeited and a $10 cancellation fee is charged. The customer is refunded the remaining amount of the deposit less the non-refundable reservation fee.
- Cancellation - No Show: If a campsite is not occupied on the first night of a reservation, the reservation will be cancelled. The first two night's camping fees are forfeited and a $10 cancellation fee is charged. The customer is refunded the remaining amount of the deposit less the non-refundable reservation fee.
- Check-out is 1 p.m.
- Check-in is 3 p.m.
- Pets are not allowed in camper cabins