Nestled on the edge of the woods, this three-room log cabin is near the lodge and shower building with a view of Mic Mac Lake from its two small screened porches. It sleeps six, and is available year-round.
Tettegouche Camp is located in the interior of the 9,000 acre Tettegouche State Park. The camp has a shower building, a lodge, and four year-round rentable cabins: Cabin A, Cabin B, Cabin C and Cabin D.
There is one bedroom with two twin-over-full bunks, a living/dining room with woodstove, and a small kitchen with a two-burner cook top and mini refrigerator. Pots, pans, plates, and utensils are provided. Please bring bedding and linens - sleeping bags work best.
- Regular season: $130 per night.
- Rates do not include tax.
- Check-in: 4 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
- No pets
- No smoking
- Not ADA accessible
- There is no vehicle access to any of the cabins in Tettegouche Camp
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after their stay, supplies provided