Tucked in the woods near the shower building, one-room cabin offers access to all the camp's attractions. It sleeps two, and is available year-round.
Tettegouche Camp is located in the interior of the 9,000 acre Tettegouche State Park. The camp has a shower building, a lodge, and four year-round rentable cabins: Cabin A, Cabin B, Cabin C and Cabin D.
There is one full-sized bed, a woodstove, a screened-in porch, and a kitchenette with two-burner cook top and mini refrigerator. Pots, pans, plates, and utensils are provided. Please bring bedding and linens - sleeping bags work best.
- Regular season: $120 per night.
- Rates do not include tax.
- Check-in: 4 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
- No pets.
- No smoking.
- ADA accessible cabin interior, but requires 1.7 mile trek to cabin location.
- There is no vehicle access to any of the cabins in Tettegouche Camp.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after their stay, supplies provided.