Instructions and Supporting documents for the MNDNR Hunter Walk-In Access Enrollment Information System (WIAEIS) are available on this page
- WIAEIS Instructions and site delineating guide updated 4/14/2016 instructions for creating a printable WIA landowner agreement, including the Exhibit A map and guidelines for creating site boundaries and access points and lines within the WIAEIS Site Mapper
- WIAEIS Site Mapper Updates for 2017 new 1/23/2017 - 2017 Supplement for the delination guide showing the updated map components in the WIAEIS Site Mapper.
- WIAEIS 2017 Training Recording MP4 video format, 103MB, 43 mins -1/19/2017 Recoding of the WIAEIS Online Training Session held on 1/17/2017.
Enrollment resources for SWCD/PF staff
- Landowner Boundary Waiver 27KB updated 1/25/2017 - allows landowners to waive the DNR rule for hunting within 500 feet of their occupied home or corral.
- WIA Enrollment Checklist 22KB updated 1/18/2017 - checklist for SWCD staff to aid them in enrollment.
- WIA SWCD Guidance 533KB updated 1/17/2017 - enrollment criteria, conditions and process that govern the landowner enrollment process.
- WIA Landowner Basics 17KB updated 1/18/2017 - the basics landowners should know about enrolling land.
- W-9 - takes you to the IRS site to download a W-9 PDF
for addtional help email: Bruce Anderson, MNDNR Wildlife GIS/IT Support Specialist