Part B - Hydrogeology
Atlas series: C-19
2011, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- Plate 7 - Hydrogeology of the Surficial Aquifer (5.5 MB)
- Plate 8 - Hydrogeologic Cross Sections (1.8 MB)
- Plate 9 - Hydrogeology of the Buried Aquifers (3.7 MB)
- Plate 10 - Sensitivity of Groundwater Systems to Pollution (5.8 MB)
- Metadata (web page)
- GIS files (8.5 MB zip file)
See the County atlas status list for Part A - Geology, other counties, and archived versions.
MNDNR Aggregate Resource Mapping Program:
Aggregate resources potential of Carlton County, MN and Fond du Lac Reservation. Prepared by the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources, Division of Lands and Minerals, 2009.