We are dedicated to connecting you to outdoor recreation and education opportunities, conserving and managing the state's natural resources and supporting natural resource-based economies in Minnesota. We offer public engagement opportunities so all Minnesotans can contribute to how we achieve these goals.
- Subscribe to our public engagement opportunities list to find out about our latest feedback opportunities.
- Visit our Engage with DNR website to share your input on select topics through surveys and forums.
- Subscribe via email or text to receive our newsletters for regular updates on a variety of topics.
- Review our 10-year Conservation Strategic Plan (2015 - 2025).
- Read the latest DNR news releases on topics ranging from fishing to trails.
Join online conversations
- Follow us on our social media channels to comment on our projects and programs.
- Share your views in public comments and at public meetings. For example, environmental review and rulemaking projects offer specific review and comment periods to the public.
- Apply to serve on an advisory group. Some advisory groups are open-ended. We also use limited-term advisory groups for public engagement on projects and programs.
- Weigh in on active "Engage with DNR" project. Register now to participate in discussions on current projects listed on our public engagement website. We are enthusiastic about using the Bang the Table platform to manage complex public engagement efforts. Some of our engagement projects will be featured on this site. A recent example is the survey and discussion forum used for our wolf plan project.
- Find other active engagement projects on our project plans and proposals page.
- Offer general comments. We welcome your ideas on any DNR projects and programs. Find a nearby area or regional DNR office and share your thoughts with our staff by phone or email.
Request a reasonable accommodation
Individuals with a disability who need a reasonable accommodation to participate please contact the meeting organizer listed within the event details.