North & East Metro Groundwater Management Area
Washington and Ramsey counties, along with portions of Anoka and Hennepin counties have been designated as the North and East Metro Groundwater Management Area (GWMA).
This designation allows a more comprehensive and focused approach to ensuring that groundwater supplies remain adequate to meet human needs, while protecting lakes, streams and wetlands.
North & East Metro GWMA Advisory Team Meeting
Friday, May 13, 2016
8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Minnesota Department of Natural Resources - Central Office
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
The public is invited to attend.
North & East Metro GWMA Plan
This plan will guide the DNR's efforts to manage groundwater appropriations sustainably in this area over the next five years.
Paul F. Putzier
Advisory Team Meeting Information
- North & East Metro GWMA Project Schedule
- Advisory Team
- DNR Management and Support Staff
- Advisory Team Meeting Agendas
Project Updates and Information
- Project Updates
- White Bear Lake Lawsuit Settlement - February 2015
- Project Fact Sheet
- Average Groundwater Use in the North & East Metro GWMA
- Observation Well Network Information
Send questions to NEMetroGWMA.email@example.com.