Becoming an Outdoors Woman
Brochures and registration forms (in PDF format):
Beyond BOW Classes Cancellation Deadline: Classes registered through the DNR can be cancelled up to 30 days prior to a class for a full refund. Registrants who do not cancel 30 days prior to the event will be assessed the full program fee. When registering for classes through a cooperating agency please follow the cooperating agencies cancellation policy.
Becoming an Outdoors-Woman in Minnesota is a program which focuses on the teaching of outdoor skills usually associated with hunting, fishing, and other outdoor pursuits. It is designed primarily for woman 18 years of age and older. The B.O.W. program offers activities through half-day clinics and weekend workshops. This program is for you if you meet one of the following:
- You have never tried the activity but would like the opportunity to learn some basic skills of an activity.
- You consider yourself a beginner who hopes to learn the basic skills.
- You consider yourself an intermediate but would like to improve your skills or try your hand at some new activities.
- You consider yourself advanced in outdoor skills and would like to acquire additional techniques.
- You are just looking for the camaraderie of like-minded individuals and an opportunity for a wonderful getaway from the daily stresses.