Online Invasive Species Training for Minnow Dealer Employees: Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does each employee need to register for their own account?
2. Can multiple employees watch the training at once?
3. What if the employee does not have an email address?
4. I printed my certificate, but I lost it. How do I get more copies?
5. What do I do if the training is running poorly or slowly or giving messages about buffering?
1. Does each employee need to register for their own account? Do employees take the training under the owner's account?
Each employee at the business will need to register and create their own account. The name of the account holder will be the name that is printed on the certificate upon completion of the training.
If you log-in under the owner’s account and do the employee training, the name on the certificate will be the name of the owner (the name of the person the account is under). Therefore, each employee should create their own account and not use the owner's account.
Each employee must pass the test questions on their own to get their permit. Therefore, each employee must take the training on their own and answer the questions on their own. Each employee at the business will need to register and create their own account. The name of the account holder will be the name that is printed on the certificate upon completion of the training.
Employees without email addresses must still register and create an account in their own name. If they don’t have an email address, they should enter a made-up email address such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your certificate is in your account as an electronic file (pdf format). Log back in to your DNR account. The electronic version of your permit will be there. You can open the file or save the file to your computer and print whenever you’d like.
Review the system requirements listed on the employee training website:
- Make sure you have the most current version of Adobe Flash® Player 11 or later
- Make sure you have an up-to-date web browser:
If you have tried both of these things and are still experiencing technical difficulties, please call 651-259-5100.
Return to Online Invasive Species Training for Minnow Dealer Employees webpage.