OHV Trail Plans, Proposals & Reviews
Short-term input opportunities
The Department of Natural Resources (DNR) invites the public to review and respond to proposals for future off-highway vehicle trails.
Completed input opportunities
The deadline for comments on the following proposals has passed.
- Bigfork to Balsam, Wilderness Wheelers GIA ATV Proposal, Itasca County
- Cook County - Tom Lake Area GIA ATV Proposal, Cook County
- Emily-Outing GIA ATV Trail Proposal, Cass County
- Grant County 4-H Mud Puppies ATV Recreation Area GIA proposal
- Huntersville West GIA OHM trail proposal
- Iron Range OHV rec area expansion at Virginia
- Matthew Lourey State Trail master plan amendment
- Miller-Black Bear Area grant-in-aid (GIA) trail project in Crow Wing County
- Northwoods-Soo Line GIA ATV Trail Proposal, Beltrami County
- Roseau-Lake of the Woods ATV GIA proposal