Hunting and trapping regulations
2015 hunting regulations
The online versions of the 2015 Hunting and Trapping Regulations Handbook and 2015 Deer Season Map contain the latest corrections to the printed versions. Corrected/new text is underlined. An arrow in the left margin points to updated text.
- Minnesota Hunting and Trapping Regulations Handbook
- 2015 Deer Zone Map
- 2015 Waterfowl Hunting Regulations (1.8 MB)
Updates as of 11/16/2015
- Clarified when a deer license is valid, p. 2.
- Added information about where licenses may be purchased, p. 15.
- Corrected pheasant season dates, p. 43.
- Clarified when a deer license is valid, p. 65.
This information is available in an alternative format upon request. E-mail the DNR Information Center at email@example.com or call at 651-296-6157 or 888-MINNDNR.
These documents contain a synopsis of the state hunting and trapping laws and regulations. For complete hunting and trapping laws and regulations, consult Minnesota Statutes and Rules of the DNR.