I Can Fish!
Show your kids the fun of casting into the water and the excitement when there's a tug on the line! These free hands-on programs teach all of the basics, from fish identification to casting and knot-tying.
- Hands-on instruction from experienced anglers.
- Designed especially for first-time anglers and those who need a refresher.
- All equipment provided. Most programs will have bait available.
- A vehicle permit is required to enter all Minnesota state parks. ($5/day or $25/year)
- Fishing licenses are not needed for Minnesota residents. (Unless you're fishing for trout, which always requires a trout stamp, most Minnesota state parks have places you can fish for free.)