Tettegouche State Park
Illgen Falls Cabin
This cabin overlooks Illgen Falls on the eastern edge of Tettegouche State Park, near the Baptism River.
The drive-to cabin offers a private setting with park trails only three miles away. It sleeps six, and is available year-round.
Tettegouche State Park Illgen Falls Cabin photo slide show. This slideshow requires the latest version of Adobe Flash Player
There are two bedrooms with two queen beds and a queen sleeper sofa, a gas fireplace, and a full kitchen including coffeemaker, toaster, stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator, cookware, and utensils. The cabin has a large deck complete with patio furniture and a gas grill. Please bring bedding and linens.
- Regular season: $180 per night for up to two people
- Off-season: $140 per night for up to two people. Off season is November-May, Sundays through Thursdays only. (Fridays and Saturdays are regular rate year-round.) Does not include Christmas Eve through New Year's Day, or Sundays on holiday weekends.
- Add $10 per person for each extra person over 12 years old (year-round)
- Rates do not include tax
- Check-in: 4 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
- No pets
- No smoking
- ADA accessible
- Parking for up to three vehicles
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after their stay, supplies provided
Make a Reservation
Online reservations can be made 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$8.50 for web) is charged for each reservation. This fee and camping fees for the entire length of stay must be paid when the reservation is made.