Private landowner information
Over 75% of Minnesota's land is privately owned. Many of our fish and wildlife resources rely on the day-to-day actions of private landowners and the conservation practices they employ on their lands.
Landowners will find here information to help them:
- manage fish and wildlife resources on their land
- manage recreation on their land (i.e., deal with hunters, anglers and other recreators who ask to use their land)
Manage fish & wildlife resources
Technical resources to assist you in implementing conservation practices on your land.
- Native plant suppliers and landscapers in Minnesota
- Brochures and publications Information on managing habitat and managing nuisance animals.
- Working Lands Initiative (WLI)