Hot-Water/ High-Pressure Decontamination Training for Lake Service Provider Businesses
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources offers hot-water, high-pressure decontamination trainings to interested lake service provider businesses.
- Attendees learn proper methods in decontaminating equipment and receive hands-on practice decontaminating boats using DNR hot-water/high-pressure decontamination units.
- Businesses that complete the training are posted on a list of businesses trained in DNR hot-water/high-pressure decontamination methods.
- Due to the hands-on nature, intensive equipment and staffing required for this type of class, trainings have limited availably during the open-water season and require pre-registration.
- When classes are posted, registration will be accepted on a first-come first served basis.
- Trainings will be cancelled if minimum class size is not reached.
2013 Classes are complete. 2014 training dates will be scheduled and posted online in early 2014.
Past Training Dates and Locations
- June 13, 2013 (1:00-4:30 p.m.), Ottertail County Sheriff's Operation Center, Ottertail, MN
- June 19, 2013 (1:00-4:30 p.m.), DNR Brainerd Area Office, Brainerd, MN
- August 1, 2013 (1:00-4:30 p.m.), DNR Central Region Headquarters (Warner Rd) St. Paul, MN
For more information, contact:
April Rust, AIS Training Coordinator
MN DNR - Ecological and Water Resources, 500 Lafayette Road, St. Paul, MN 55155