Decontamination Training for Lake Service Provider Businesses
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources offers hot-water, high-pressure decontamination trainings to interested lake service provider businesses.
- Attendees learn proper methods in decontaminating equipment and receive hands-on practice decontaminating boats using DNR hot-water/high-pressure decontamination units.
- Businesses that complete the training are marked on the list of permitted lake service providers.
- Due to the hands-on nature, intensive equipment and staffing required for this type of class, trainings have limited availably during the open-water season and require pre-registration.
- When classes are posted, registration will be accepted on a first-come first served basis.
- Trainings will be cancelled if minimum class size is not reached.
Training Dates and Locations
- Thursday, June 23 (10:00am-2:00pm) Northland Arboretum, Brainerd
- Tuesday, June 28, (10:00am-2:00pm) Tonka Bay Marina, Tonka Bay
- Wednesday, July 13, (10:00am-2:00pm) Beltrami Electric, Bemidji
To register or get more information, contact:
April Rust, AIS Training Coordinator
MN DNR - Ecological and Water Resources, 500 Lafayette Road, St. Paul, MN 55155