As of April 2012, the DNR has completed the first round of SFRMPs statewide. Following is a list of all 10 of the completed SFRMPs with their initial planning periods in parentheses. SFRMP boundaries and locations are shown in the map below.
- Agassiz Lowlands SFRMP (FY2004–FY2013)
- Anoka Sand Plains SFRMP (FY2013–FY2022)
- Aspen Parklands SFRMP (FY2012–FY2021)
- Blufflands/Rochester Plateau (FY2003-FY2012)
- Border Lakes SFRMP (FY2004–FY2013)
- Chippewa Plains-Pine Moraines/Outwash Plains SFRMP (FY2009-FY2018)
- Hardwood Hills SFRMP (FY2013–FY2022)
- Mille Lacs Uplands SFRMP (FY2005–FY2014)
- North Shore Area SFRMP (FY2005–FY2014)
- North 4 SFRMP (FY2010–FY2019)
The department is currently reviewing a number of potential revisions to the SFRMP process in anticipation of commencing the first full plan revisions within the next year.