Below are some of the DNR Forestry's publications. More in-depth information is located in DNR Forestry's main site.
Booklets and documents
- Standing Tall
- Beyond the Suburbs: A Landowner's Guide to Conservation Management
- Urban forestry best management practices
- Connected to Our Roots: 100 Years of Growing Forests in Minnesota.
- Trees of Minnesota
- All About Minnesota's Trees and Shrubs: A Primer
- A Discovery Guide of Forestry Activities for Grades K–9
- A Teachers' Guide to Arbor Month
- Education Posters
Informational sheets and brochures
- Minnesota Forest Benefits: Clean Water
- Market Place
Market Place is a quarterly newsletter published as a service to Minnesota's forest industry. It features articles of general interest to foresters and those in the wood industry. It also includes free ads for buyers and sellers of forest products.
- Forest Insect and Disease Newsletter
This newsletter is developed as a service to forest managers and shade tree owners.
- School Forest Update
The School Forest Program is the DNR’s outdoor classroom program. The monthly update is designed to encourage outdoor classroom use and distributed to registered school forest sites only.