Please note, venues listed on this page are generally partially and/or temporarily closed. Since conditions can change quickly, the DNR advises people to check the individual state park, state trail, or state forest web pages or call the DNR Information Center at 651-296-6157 or toll-free 888-646-6367 for the latest information.
Temporary road and trail closures are updated Thursdays after 2 p.m.
OHV Riding Restrictions During Deer Hunting Season
- OHV trails and routes on state forest trails are restricted to use of off-highway vehicles (OHVs) in some areas during the firearms deer hunting season. More information
Temporary closures along trails
State water trails
- At "very high" water levels, conditions are dangerous and river travel should not be attempted.
- For local conditions about a state water trail, check the river level map or contact your local area DNR office.
- Alphabetical list of state water trails
State parks, recreation areas and state trails
For information about temporary or localized closures within a particular state park or along a state trail, check its Visitor Alert or Trail Notes.
- County contact information - For information on roads and trails on county land, please contact the county directly.
Public water accesses and fishing piers
The DNR recommends contacting the nearest DNR area office for more information about whether specific accesses are open or closed.
Snow Depth and Trail Conditions
- Snow Depth and Trail Conditions - runs seasonally