Maps and Coastal GIS Resources
We're all pilgrims on the same journey-but some pilgrims have better road maps". - Nelson Demille
Coastal Program Funded Mapping Projects
Download our program boundary in Google Earth kml format. Requires Google Earth (free)
Maps featured in our Final Environmental Impact Statement
Minnesota GIS and Map Resources
National Data and Map Resources
- Digital Coast provides access to data, tools, training and information needed by coastal resource management professionals.
- Enviromapper is a single point of access to U.S. EPA environmental data.
- NRCS Soil Survey provides access to the USDA NRCS soil data online, and data downloads.
- StreamStats - Minnesota is a web based GIS providing analytical tools useful in water resource planning.
- GIS Inventory the Ramona GIS Inventory is a service of the National States Geographic Information Council (NSGIC).
- Geospatial One Stop for Federal, State and Local Geographic Data. All of our Coastal Zone Management Act funded projects are required to post GIS projects to this site.