Welcome to the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources Land Sale page
The Department of Natural Resources will conduct an oral auction for two 40 acre parcels in Dakota County on Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 10:30am.
The auction will take place at the DNR Central Office Main Floor Conference Room at 500 Lafayette Road, St. Paul, MN 55155.
Interested parties need to review the property data sheet posted below and Instructions for Oral Bid Auction and Terms and Conditions of sale:
Instructions for oral bid auction and terms and conditions
The properties are offered at the minimum bid identified above. Bidders must make a minimum payment of 10% of the total bid at the auction. The balance of the purchase price must be paid within 90 days from the date of the auction.
Over the Counter Land Sales
Recent legislation now allows the prices of previously offered properties to be reduced! Some properties have a new, lower minimum purchase price. Properties still available for purchase over-the-counter are posted below.
Interested parties should review the property data sheets posted below and the Instructions for Over-The-Counter Land Purchase and Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Click on the underlined link to view or download the property data sheets.
- Sale 01253 (44.25 acres, minimum purchase price
$49,350.00– NOW $37,320.00)
- Sale 01254 (40 acres, minimum purchase price
$37,300.00– NOW $28,280.00)
- Sale 01255 (27.88 acres, minimum purchase price
$23,080.00– NOW $18,040.00)
- Sale 11273 (1.22 acres, minimum purchase price $55,710.00)
- Sale 11274 (40 acres, minimum purchase price $59,180.00)
- Sale 18163 (40 acres, minimum purchase price
$42,075.00– NOW $32,050.00)
- Sale 21006 (5.0 acres, Sold on January 6, 2016!)
- Sale 29106 (30 acres, Sold on May 9, 2016!)
- Sale 29103 (40 acres, minimum purchase price
$72,725.00– NOW $66,130.00)
The Mn Dept of Transportation and Dept of Administration also periodically sell surplus property. Click on the links to find out more.