CPL Grantee Information
The Payment Manual outlines the reimbursement and reporting processes. All forms may be submitted via email; however, please note that some forms require signatures. Use the checklists to ensure that submissions are complete. It is recommended to download all forms and open PDF's using Adobe Reader, other programs may not be compatible.
- Payment Manual
- Land Acquisition Projects
- Document Checklist for Acquisition Projects *packet due within 60 days after closing
- Ecological Restoration and Management Plan *required with 1st payment request
- CPL Accomplishment Report *due annually - a cumulative report is due with the final payment request
- DNR Volunteers
- Legacy Logo Use on DNR Lands
- Legacy logo - The Legacy Logo was created to represent and identify projects funded by the Clean Water, Land and Legacy Amendment.