The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources hosts its annual Roundtable event each January. For the past 30 years, the DNR has invited individuals, organizations, and government representatives interested in fisheries, wildlife, and ecological and water resources to come together and discuss important issues related to those resources. Recent Roundtables have attracted more than 300 people annually. Attendance is limited due to space considerations and staff capacity to engage with participants.
Webex Participation Instructions
- Participating in the DNR Roundtable via WebEx - Web page
- Participating in the DNR Roundtable via WebEx - printable - 3 pages
- Leave an event - printable - 1 page
31st Annual DNR Roundtable
Theme: Public Health, Social Equity, and Natural Resource Management
Date: Friday, Jan. 22, 2021
Format: Virtual event! This COVID-19-related adjustment is intended to protect the health and safety of participants.
The Roundtable remains invitation only, due to staff capacity to engage with participants. Invited participants will receive registration and event information via email.
Event keynote: Commissioner Sarah Strommen
- Preston Cole, Secretary, Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Cathy Chavers, Chairwoman of the Bois Forte Band of Chippewa
- J Drew Lanham, Professor of Wildlife Ecology, Clemson University
- Alora Jones, Digital Strategist and Conservation Writer, The Nature Conservancy
- Verónica Jaralambides, Marketing Consultant, Minnesota DNR Parks and Trails Division
Afternoon concurrent session topics include:
- 2020 overviews and research
- Ensuring equity of access
- Pandemic impacts
- Climate change
Please check back after the event – we’ll be sharing some of the great discussion!
This Roundtable email address is monitored regularly surrounding the event date: