Email us: [email protected]
Call us: 651-296-6157 or
DNR information center (St. Paul)
Information center phone hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturday. In-person services are not currently available.
DNR license center (St. Paul)
Licensing, registration and titling service in-person hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Licenses may be purchased anytime by phone at 888-665-4236 or online.
DNR local offices (statewide)
In-person services are available again but may have limited hours depending on staff availability. Please contact your local office before visiting to schedule an appointment.
- Closed most holidays.
- Live interpretation is available in over 200 languages.
- Call using your preferred Telecommunications Relay Provider.
Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
500 Lafayette Road
Saint Paul, MN 55155
We help answer questions about:
- Reaching a conservation officer
- Injured, sick or nuisance animals
- Hunting, fishing or other regulations
- Ordering maps or brochures
- Safety education training
- Other natural resource questions or concerns
Conservation Officers: Find officer patrol areas.
Turn in Poachers (TIP), call: 800-652-9093
- Or key in #TIP on your cell phone to report a violation.
- If the violation isn’t time sensitive, then use our tip reporting form.
- For Data Practices Act requests, submit Data Request Form or email: [email protected]
- For Electronic Licensing System, submit ELS Data Request Form or email: [email protected]
Media inquiries: contact our media relations staff.
Offices and divisions
Regional offices are in the process of reopening but may have limited hours. Please contact your local office before visiting to ensure it is open. Check individual state park visitor alerts for current ranger station hours.
- Search for a division or regional office near you.
- Search for a fisheries office near you.
- Search for an employee