Email us: [email protected]
Call us: 651-296-6157 or
- Reach us on the phone from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Closed most holidays.
- Live interpretation is available in over 200 languages.
- Call using your preferred Telecommunications Relay Provider
Building and mailing address
Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
500 Lafayette Road
Saint Paul, MN 55155.
We help answer questions about:
- Reaching a conservation officer
- Injured, sick or nuisance animals
- Hunting, fishing or other regulations
- Ordering maps or brochures
- Safety education training
- Other natural resource questions or concerns
Conservation Officers: Find officer patrol areas.
Turn in Poachers (TIP) reporting: 800-652-9093
- Or key in #TIP on your cell phone to report a violation.
- If the violation isn’t time sensitive, then use our tip reporting form.
- For Data Practices Act requests, submit Data Request Form or email: [email protected]
- For Electronic Licensing System, submit ELS Data Request Form or email: [email protected]
Media inquiries: contact our media relations staff.
Offices and divisions
- Search for a division or regional office near you.
- Search for a fisheries or forestry office near you.
- Search for an employee