Off-highway vehicle riding in Minnesota

woman riding an ATV

There are 79 state and grant-in-aid trails for you to ride, thanks to club volunteers and the DNR—or you can find some great riding in Minnesota state forests!


Use of off-highway vehicles (OHVs) on state forest trails and state forest OHV trails during the November general firearms deer season is allowed only for deer hunting purposes, and only within permitted times. Check deer hunting seasons.