There are 54 state and grant-in-aid trails for you to ride, thanks to club volunteers and the DNR—or you can find some great riding in Minnesota state forests!
Types of Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV)
- All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs)
- Class 1 ATVs have a total width 50 inches or less from outside of tire rim to outside of tire rim
- Class 2 ATVs have a total width greater than 50 inches but not more than 65 inches from outside of tire rim to outside of tire rim
- Off-Highway Motorcycles (OHMs)
- Off-Road Vehicles (ORVs) such as 4x4s
Visitor alerts and closures
Stay informed about temporary closures due to weather, special events, logging or construction.
Subscribe to email updates »