Notification list for all DNR permanent rulemakings
Sign up to receive DNR notices on all permanent rulemaking under Minnesota Statutes, chapter 14.
If you prefer to receive notification only on a particular major rulemaking project, please check that project's webpage to see if a separate list if available.
Minnesota Statutes, section 14.14, subd. 1a, requires each agency to maintain a list of all persons who have registered with the agency for the purpose of receiving all notices of department rule proceedings .Persons may register to receive notice of all DNR rule proceedings by submitting to the DNR their electronic mail address or their name and U.S. mail address.
Email addresses in this particular department list are public data.
Choose ONE of the following options:
1. Go paperless and help the DNR hold down costs! You are responsible for maintaining an active email address in DNR's email updates system. You can manage your subscription at https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/MNDNR/subscriber/edit.
2. To receive all DNR permanent rulemaking notifications by U.S. mail instead of email, provide your mailing information in the form below and click the "submit" button.
Rules and fisheries management information for various fish species and programs
Receive future notices by email for changes in rules or management plans for various fish species.
Email addresses in the department lists below are private data.
- Aquatic Plant Management (APM) Fee Rules
- Bass rules and management
- Border Water rules and management
- Catfish rules and management
- Commercial Fishing
- Commercial Minnow Activities
- Fishing Contests
- Lake Superior rules and management
- Muskie and Northern Pike rules and management
- Spearing /bowfishing rules
- Sport fishing rules
- Sturgeon rules and management
- Sunfish/Perch/Crappie rules and management
- Trout rules and management
- Underutilized/Rough fish rules and management
- Walleye rules and management