Phase 2 grant cycle
Deadlines & dates
How to apply
Review the Phase 2 grant request for proposals and submit a completed Phase 2 grant application any time before the application deadline of 2 p.m. CDT on Thursday, Jan. 9, 2020
- Complete the application electronically using Adobe Acrobat Pro or the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Other PDF tools may not competely or accurately save the information you provide on the grant application.
- Before downloading the grant application, refresh your brower's cache to ensure you receive the most up-to-date version of the grant application.
- Download the grant application, save it to your computer and open it in Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Reader to electronically complete the application.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
- Do not submit any additional information beyond what is requested in the application.
DNR staff will follow up with you once your application is reviewed. Applications will not be reviewed until after the application deadline. If you are awarded a grant, you will be notified regarding next steps in the process.
No match is required for the Phase 2 Grant Program, but organizations are encouraged to include a match of dollars or in-kind labor, materials, and services. The amount of match provided by applicants will be a priority in the evaluation of proposals. Examples of match could include teacher time, parent volunteer hours, program costs not covered by the grant, time spent on reports and other administrative tasks associated with the grant project.
Submit applications by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject line "Phase 2 No Child Left Inside Grant" and attaching the completed application.
If you have a question about these grants, the application itself or any of the application materials, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "Grant Questions" or call call 888-646-6367.
The DNR extends its thanks to the Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection for the use of "No Child Left Inside."